Student visa for USA

Student visa for USA

Student visa

In order to study in the USA you need a student visa. If you’ve enrolled in some of the vocational training programs or other non-academic studies you need a student (M) visa. For academic programs (Bachelor or postgraduate studies as well as English language course) you need to apply for Student (F) visa.

Conditions of student visa

The conditions to be met for a student visa are:

  • Form I-20 which is issued by school after the enrollment at some of the study programs in the USA (Student and Exchange Visitor Program – SEVP)
  • Certificate of registration in SEVIS system (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) ie. proof of payment of the I-901 fee
  • Filled out and approved DS-160 form – online request for non-immigrant visas (online through embassy website)
  • A proof that you intent to stay temporarily in the USA – until you finish your studies
  • A certificate that you have not been persecuted
  • A proof that you have enough financial resources for tuition fee and living expenses for at least a year of studying in the USA
  • You need to have health insurance

English courses in USA

Enroll the English language course in USA and perfect English in a fast and easy way in the English speaking area.

Read more

Bachelor studies in USA

Inform yourself about what is required for enrollment in Bachelor studies in USA. Get an internationally recognized degree at one of the universities in USA.

Read more

VET courses in USA

Choose one of the VET programs, develop practical and professional skills and make it easier to find work and career progression.

Read more

Master studies in USA

Perfect the acquired knowledge in one of the many master programs, enroll master studies, and continue your education in USA.

Read more

Graduate Diploma and Certificate in USA

Develop your knowledge in a specific area for further qualification enhancement or extension of professional abilities.

Read more

Phd studies in USA

Find out all about enrolling in doctoral studies and earning a doctorate in PhD studies in USA.

Read more

Need help with USA visa application?

Fill-in visa questionnaire