Private and public universities in Canada offer master studies which last one to two years.
Master studies tuition fees
Tuition fees for master studies in Canada range from 8.000 to 20.000CAD annually and depend on study program and chosen university.
Conditions and benefits of master studies in Canada
- The first condition for enrollment in master studies in Canada is completed undergraduate studies
- Another requirement is English (IELTS, TOEFL, CAEL) or French language test and it depends on the province in which you want to study. Average score which is required depends on the language, field of study and educational institution. Average score of 6.5 on IELTS test or 84-88 on TOEFL test is usually required for programs in English language.
- The high quality of education, development of critical thinking and analytical skills through research programs and globally recognized qualification are main benefits of master studies in Canada
- Student visa gives you and your partner opportunity to work during studies and also a possibility to apply for Post-Graduation Work Visa after completed studies, which allows you to work and live in Canada for two years
- Work experience gained after graduation can help you to qualify for permanent stay in Canada