Universities in Canada as well as some private and public colleges and institutes offer undergraduate studies. Canadian universities and colleges offer more than 15.000 different study programs. Undergraduate studies could last from three to four years depending on study field.
Undergraduate tuition fees
Tuition fees for undergraduate studies in Canada depend on educational institution and study program you choose. Annual tuition fees range from 15.000CAD to 35.000CAD. Tuition fees in social sciences and art are lower than studies in the field of medicine or engineering.
Conditions and benefits of undergraduate studies in Canada
- The main condition for enrollment in undergraduate studies in Canada is completed secondary education.
- English or French language test is required depending on the province in which you wish to study. Average score required for enrollment depends on the language, educational institution and study field. Average score of 6.5 on IELTS test or 84-88 on TOEFL test is usually required for English language programs.
- Top quality of education is the main benefit of undergraduate studies in Canada.
- Diplomas and earned qualifications are globally recognized.
- Student visa gives you and your partner opportunity to work while studying and a possibility to apply for Post-Graduation Work Visa after completed studies, which allows you to work and live in Canada for a particular period of time.
- Work experience you gain after graduation can help you to qualify for permanent stay in Canada.