Postgraduate certificates and diplomas are offered at universities and colleges throughout the United Kingdom. These programs are offered in most study fields in which master studies are offered and they are designed for those who would like to improve the knowledge gained at Bachelor studies or to change career path by gaining useful knowledge and skills, unlike master studies which are academically structured.
These programs are shorter than master studies and they generally last between 9 and 12 months, diplomas usually last longer than certificates and are worth more ECTS points.
Tuition fees for Postgraduate Certificates and Diplomas
Tuition fees for postgraduate programs depend on type of the program, study field, institution etc. Fees generally range from 10.000 to 15.000 GBP.
Conditions and benefits of Postgraduate Certificates and Diplomas in the UK
- Enrollment requirements for postgraduate programs in the UK are Bachelor degree and some internationally recognized English language test (IELTS, TOEFL, CAE...).
- The UK offers some of the most respected institutions, excellent study conditions and programs which offer useful and practical knowledge
- Diplomas and qualifications acquired in the UK open many opportunities for successful career due to their global recognition and reputation
- Upon graduating from postgraduate program some institutions offer students to continue education and gain Master degree
- Students are allowed to work 20 hours per week which is excellent way of gaining valuable experience and connections