Getting academic education at the universities of New Zealand is the time and money well spent. The employment rate of graduates from universities of New Zealand is very high.
Universities as well as certain technical and polytechnic institutes (ITPs) and private educational institutions (PTEs) offer undergraduate studies in New Zealand. These studies last from three to four years.
Tuition fees for undergraduate studies
Tuition fees for undergraduate studies in New Zealand depend on study field and chosen university. Annual tuition fees range from 22.000NZD to 32.000NZD and can be paid on a semester basis, except studies in medicine and veterinary science which are more expensive.
Conditions and benefits of undergraduate studies in New Zealand
- The main conditions for enrollment are completed secondary education and passed IELTS test with the average score of 6.0 or 6.5 depending on the field of study.
- High quality of education is guaranteed and earned qualifications are recognized worldwide.
- Universities of New Zealand use modern teaching methods and modern technology, they also offer flexible study programs and the atmosphere in classes is relaxed and enjoyable.
- Student visa for New Zealand allows you to work part-time jobs (up to 20 hours a week) during your studies while on breaks you are allowed to work full-time.
- On a student visa you have the opportunity to take your partner with you. The same working conditions that apply to you also apply to them.
- After completed studies you have the opportunity to apply for the Post-Study Work visa which allows you to live and work in New Zealand for the certain period of time, which can help you get permanent stay. This visa is issued on a period of three years.